If you downloaded the Servo Sequencer and received errors I apologize.
I have fixed the issue and uploaded a new build of it that works with both 32bit and 64bit machines.
For the past few months I have been away from here and busy working on various projects and then there is life that tend to get in the way from time to time. This project is one that I have put a lot of thought into. As a robot designer I looked at every aspect of what I would want out of software. This software is the start and will become a major project. The ability to design a walk pattern or motion for a robot can be difficult. My plans are to put a link up for those of CKR to be able to test it out and provide me with feed back as to what they think. I hope to hear from you all soon. Link will be available soon.
There are several sections to the software and I will try to cover each one of them in detail.
1) The first control is a time base slider in milliseconds.
2) adjusting this will change the playback speed from 100ms to 2000ms (2 Seconds)
3) Pressing play will start the sequence of playing back the data and the selected time base.
4) Pressing stop will stop the playback
5) Pressing Erase will erase all the data and clear the grid.
6) Prev and Next do just what they say and will allow you to select the next section or previous section of data.
7) Record value will record a single line of data, if you change the position or velocity of one of the sliders and then click on Record you will see the grid updated and changes are saved.
8) Update Value will update a single line of data. Select a line of data to update then change one of the sliders and click update and that line of data will be changed to reflect the changes you made to the slider.
9) Copy Values, so that you dont have to try a change the sliders values to match a previous record you can select that row and then click on copy. A message will be displayed showing that you have copy the record and which record you copied.
10) Paste value, you can select a line of data and then press Paste value and it will be changed to what you copied previously. You can also click on record to record a value and then paste into that new record.
Configuration and Save Data
1) Pressing load configuration will display a list of saved configuration to the right that you can choose.
2) Save Configuration allows you to create your own configurations based on your project. Type a name next to the save configuration button and then make sure that all text boxes above the sliders you are using have names. Select channels for each slider you are using and press save configuration.
3) Reset configuration will remove all saved configuration giving you a clean slate to start with.
4) Practice Check Box ,If you do not have a Veyron Servo Controller make sure that the check box is not checked and it will say practice. This will give you the ability to use the software and become familiar with it. If you DO have a Veyron Servo controller then place a check inside the check box and it will change to saying Actual and the Port selection box will appear.
5) Save data, this will allow you to save the work you have done so far with a specific name. Giving you the ability to now work on another project.
6) Import Data, Select data that you would like to import from the drop down box and then press import data and your data from a previous project will be restored and displayed in the grid. Note: before importing data press Erase or your new data will be merged with the current data.
7) Delete Data, Select data from the drop down box that you want to remove and then press Delete data to remove it. This action can not be undone.
1) There are two types of sliders for each group. There is the Position and the Velocity , they are labeled Pos1 and Vel1 through 8.
2) Position sliders control the relative position of the servo while the Velocity sliders control the speed they travel to that position.
3) The center buttons at the bottom control the centering of the servo position and placing the Velocity sliders at a default of 1000.
The grid that is directly below the sliders is a directly what each slider is set to.
1) If you select a row of data the sliders will be changed to match that data.
2) By double clicking in any cell you can edit the value and then click in another cell to save the changes.
3) As you play data back you will see the row that is being played will highlite show you exactly what is playing.